12100 Pioneer Trail
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
PARISH OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Thursday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Friday - 8:00am-12:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am-12:30pm
Sunday - Closed
I'M NEW HERE - NEW MEMBER INFO
LAY LEADERSHIP - MINISTRY COUNCILS
MISSION, VISION, VALUE STATEMENTS
PAX CHRISTI HISTORY
CARE AND SUPPORT MINISTRY
12-STEP SUPPORT GROUPS
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
CHARITY AND SERVICE
COMPASSIONATE CARE LISTENING CIRCLE
MINISTRY TO CARE CENTERS/HOME BOUND/HOSPITALS
PAX PETS MINISTRY
SEPARATED AND DIVORCED
CARE AND SUPPORT COUNCIL
WHAT IS FAITH FORMATION?
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DIRECTORY
SUNDAY EVENING MEALS
FAITH FORMATION COUNCIL
CATHOLIC SOCIAL TEACHINGS VIDEO SERIES
Blessed Trinity Catholic School, Richfield
Centro Guadalupano, Minneapolis
Project for Pride in Living, Inc. (PPL), Minneapolis
Risen Christ Catholic School, Minneapolis
Small Sums, St. Paul
St. Anne's Place, Minneapolis
St. Stephen's Human Services, Minneapolis
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
CLICK HERE to view all serving opportunities
BOY SCOUT TROOP 370
CUB SCOUT PACK 348
FEATURED ART EXHIBIT
PARISHIONERS' ART EXHIBIT
RELAY FOR LIFE
SENIOR MINISTRY - BOOMERS!
VACATION BIBLE CAMP
VENTURE CREW 370
YOUNG ADULTS – WEST METRO YOUNG ADULTS
MAKE A DONATION
YEAR END FINANCIAL REPORT
ROMAN CATHOLIC HOLY DAYS
LITURGICAL MINISTER SCHEDULE
Faith is a life-long growth process and Pax Christi values lifelong learning. Faith grows and deepens throughout all of our life stages. Join the Pax Christi community as we learn and journey with one another in our faith.
• Contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions about our programs, events, or speakers.
• Please register for events so we can provide the best hospitality and be well-prepared. Register online by CLICKING HERE or by calling 952-405-7207 to register by phone.
We offer a variety of events and activities. Please CLICK HERE to view our "Calendar of Special Events" listed in chronological order. Be sure to scroll down to see the wide variety.
• Women with Spirit Bible Study meets Tuesday mornings, 9:30–11:30am through April. This year's theme, Explore the Alpha and the Omega: The Gospel of Mark, Books of Daniel, Ezekiel, and Revelation. CLICK HERE to view an informational flyer.
• Making Sense of the Bible is a 6-session, monthly study that provides a good introduction to the Bible and explores how we understand and interpret scripture. This adult formation series meets the fourth Tuesday of each month, 6:30–8:00pm. CLICK HERE to view an informational flyer.
• Cast into the Deep is an adult faith formation series coordinated by Fr. Marc. The series will use Bishop Robert Barron’s DVD series Catholicism to explore what Catholics believe and why. This adult formation series meets the second Monday of each month, 6:30–8:30pm. CLICK HERE to view an informational flyer.
• An Ignatian Prayer Adventure
An online adapted version of the Spiritual Exercises. Materials are based on The Ignatian Adventure, and Loyola Press bloggers offer their own reflections throughout the eight-week retreat. Use as much or as little of the material as helps you in your Ignatian adventure. CLICK HERE for An Ignatian Prayer Adventure.
Pax Christi is excited to pair with the West Metro Young Adult (WMYA) to offer opportunities for young adults in their 20s and 30s to come together for faith sharing, fellowship and fun. The WMYA ministry hosts weekly sports and game nights on Friday nights at various parishes around the West Metro area. They also sponsor regular service projects and seasonal Theology on Tap events. Visit the WMYA website for more information or contact Jessie Bazan, Youth Formation Minister, at email@example.com.
Young married couple? Married with children? Empty nesters? Our married couples groups engage in a variety of study topics related to relationships, personal growth, faith growth, family life, Bible studies and more. Each group chooses the sessions themes and meets for six weeks in the fall and six weeks in the spring. Please contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get connected with the right group for you.
Thinking about becoming Catholic or just want to learn about Catholicism? We warmly welcome you on this journey of exploration and discernment. Please CLICK HERE for more information. Questions? Contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, email@example.com.