12100 Pioneer Trail
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
PARISH OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Thursday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Friday - 8:00am-12:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am-12:30pm
Sunday - Closed
IN CELEBRATION OF 35 YEARS!
I'M NEW HERE - NEW MEMBER INFO
LAY LEADERSHIP - MINISTRY COUNCILS
MISSION, VISION, VALUE STATEMENTS
PAX CHRISTI HISTORY
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DIRECTORY
SUNDAY EVENING MEALS
FAITH FORMATION COUNCIL
CATHOLIC SOCIAL TEACHINGS VIDEO SERIES
Ascension Place, Inc., Minneapolis
Blessed Trinity Catholic School, Richfield
Centro Guadalupano, Minneapolis
Project for Pride in Living, Inc. (PPL), Minneapolis
Risen Christ Catholic School, Minneapolis
Small Sums, St. Paul
St. Stephen's Human Services, Minneapolis
CARE AND SUPPORT MINISTRY
12-STEP SUPPORT GROUPS
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
CHARITY AND SERVICE
MINISTRY TO CARE CENTERS/HOME BOUND/HOSPITALS
PAX PETS MINISTRY
SEPARATED AND DIVORCED
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ALL OPPORTUNITIES
BOOMERS AND BEYOND
BOY SCOUT TROOP 370
CUB SCOUT PACK 348
RELAY FOR LIFE
VACATION BIBLE CAMP
VENTURE CREW 370
MAKE A DONATION
YEAR END FINANCIAL REPORT
ROMAN CATHOLIC HOLY DAYS
LITURGICAL MINISTER SCHEDULE
Faith is a life-long growth process and Pax Christi values lifelong learning. Faith grows and deepens throughout all of our life stages. Join the Pax Christi community as we learn and journey with one another in our faith.
• Contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions about our programs, events, or speakers.
• Please register for events so we can provide the best hospitality and be well-prepared. Register online by CLICKING HERE or by calling 952-405-7207 to register by phone.
We offer a variety of events and activities. Please CLICK HERE to view our "Calendar of Special Events" listed in chronological order. Be sure to scroll down to see the wide variety.
• Our Women with Spirit Bible study meets Tuesday mornings from September through April. Watch for information on the theme for our upcoming Bible Study.
• Pax Christi Young Adults Bible study will begin this summer 2017. Watch the "Calendar of Special Events" and our media for upcoming details.
• 2017–18 program year will include small group Bible studies and lectures by Scripture scholars. Watch the "Calendar of Special Events" and our media for upcoming details.
If you are interested in joining others in their 20s and 30s for faith sharing, fun classes, group discussions, social outings, or charitable and social justice work, please contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, email@example.com, to get connected with the right group for you.
Young married couple? Married with children? Empty nesters? Our married couples groups engage in a variety of study topics related to relationships, personal growth, faith growth, family life, Bible studies and more. Each group chooses the sessions themes and meets for six weeks in the fall and six weeks in the spring. Please contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, firstname.lastname@example.org, to get connected with the right group for you.
Thinking about becoming Catholic or just want to learn about Catholicism? We warmly welcome you on this journey of exploration and discernment. Please CLICK HERE for more information. Questions? Contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, email@example.com.