12100 Pioneer Trail
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
PARISH OFFICE HOURS:
Monday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Tuesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Wednesday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Thursday - 8:00am-4:30pm
Friday - 8:00am-12:00pm
Saturday - 8:00am-12:30pm
Sunday - Closed
I'M NEW HERE - NEW MEMBER INFO
LAY LEADERSHIP - MINISTRY COUNCILS
MISSION, VISION, VALUE STATEMENTS
PAX CHRISTI HISTORY
CARE AND SUPPORT MINISTRY
12-STEP SUPPORT GROUPS
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
CHARITY AND SERVICE
COMPASSIONATE CARE LISTENING CIRCLE
MINISTRY TO CARE CENTERS/HOME BOUND/HOSPITALS
PAX PETS MINISTRY
SEPARATED AND DIVORCED
CARE AND SUPPORT COUNCIL
WHAT IS FAITH FORMATION?
CATHOLIC SCHOOL DIRECTORY
SUNDAY EVENING MEALS
FAITH FORMATION COUNCIL
CATHOLIC SOCIAL TEACHINGS VIDEO SERIES
Blessed Trinity Catholic School, Richfield
Centro Guadalupano, Minneapolis
Project for Pride in Living, Inc. (PPL), Minneapolis
Risen Christ Catholic School, Minneapolis
Small Sums, St. Paul
St. Anne's Place, Minneapolis
St. Stephen's Human Services, Minneapolis
ANOINTING OF THE SICK
CLICK HERE to view all serving opportunities
BOY SCOUT TROOP 370
CUB SCOUT PACK 348
RELAY FOR LIFE
SENIOR MINISTRY - BOOMERS!
VACATION BIBLE CAMP
VENTURE CREW 370
YOUNG ADULTS – WEST METRO YOUNG ADULTS
MAKE A DONATION
YEAR END FINANCIAL REPORT
ROMAN CATHOLIC HOLY DAYS
LITURGICAL MINISTER SCHEDULE
• Are you thinking about joining the Catholic Church?
• Do you have a friend or relative who is searching for a faith home?
• Are you a Catholic who needs to complete initiation through Confirmation and/or First Eucharist?
• Do you have a child or children who were never baptized?
• Do you have a child who was baptized in another faith tradition, but wants to live as a Catholic Christian?
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (and adapted for children) is the process in which the Catholic Church welcomes people into the Church. RCIA is much more than a program, it is a process in which conversion of the heart brings one to Jesus Christ through learning, discussion, prayer, and community. Inquiry will start in October. Participants are invited to grow more deeply in their faith and discern if joining the Catholic Church or completing one's initiation into the Church is what they desire.
The RCIA is for:
•Unbaptized adults and children over the age of seven who are considering entrance into the Catholic Church through Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist
• Adults and children over the age of seven who were baptized in another tradition and are considering becoming a Catholic
• Adults who were baptized Catholic but did not complete their initiation through Confirmation and/or First Eucharist
Catholics who would like to learn more about and share their faith and enrich their spiritual lives may serve the participants in the RCIA process as sponsors and/or godparents, hospitality ministers, prayer companions, and catechists.
If you are interested in trying out the RCIA, participating, or volunteering, please contact Lynn Schelitzche, Director of Faith Formation, email@example.com, or 952-405-7230.
Your browser does not support iframes.